Sunday, December 30, 2012

Quilt tops finished in December - #3, 4 and 5

  
After I finished the PSOAL and Blogger's BOM quilt tops, I pulled out some more 'postage stamp' blocks I worked on in the beginning of the year... If my counting was right (months back!), there should be 439 of those small rectangle 4-patches. Who has said the blocks for a 'postage stamp' quilt have to be square?! :)) Since I have used rectangles cut from a panel to fit into the quilt, I had to make the four-patches the same size. Since I had so many 4-patches, first out is a baby quilt... (#3)

 
#4 can either be used as a baby play mat or a table topper...
 
 
Aren't they cute?!
 
 
#5 is a double bed size - 80 x 88 inches
 
 
All the fabrics are from my stash and they are all Nancy Halvorsen fabrics, most of them from the 'Love Is' line. Others are from 'Cidermill Road'.
 
 
I can't remember how many of the 4-patches are left, let me see if I can find that bag.... No, can't find it when I'm looking for it... but there were only a few blocks left... Not bad! :)
All those finished quilt tops won't make me out of work next year! :)
 


6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I was going to put together a list and haven't gotten around to it - maybe tomorrow?

Karen said...

Wow, you have certainly made the most of these blocks. So many lovely projects as a result. Have fun with the quilting.

QuiltSue said...

I love the last quilt you showed. You really made the most of your blocks didn't you.

Anonymous said...

The dog prints are so adorable..wishing you loads of many happy hours stitching in 2013.

Hugs,
Usha

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Wow looking so good Astrid...fantastic!

Erica said...

i love the quilt! Well done! I hope 2013 brings you many hours of stitching and wonderful friends