Monday, October 8, 2012

Christmas Mug Rugs

I love making Christmas items! Who doesn't, if I may ask...
I love to use up bits and pieces too. When I sorted out the Christmas fabrics some weeks ago, I pulled out some scraps from Debbie Mumm's 'Christmas in your heart' and turned them into mug rugs.
 
Two Santas and trees
 
 
Three Angels and Stars
 
 
Another Angel and Star - I had only one of this one...
 
 
Not much sewing these days... Having a great time with my friend and her daugther from Norway. :)
 
 


10 comments:

Karen said...

I love the way you use up every bit of your fabric. Nothing is wasted.
They look great!

Dirt Lover said...

What a great idea to use up some leftover scraps. No surprise that you are so talented to make such cute things! I always am inspired when I see what you make, and this time is no different. Thanks for sharing, and have a wonderful time with your friend.
~~Lori

abhineet said...

simple, cute and beautiful..
I like all of them, you have done a great job, i'm sure people will like these stuffs.

Hilachas said...

You may not have much time to sew but you certainly make beautiful things with the time you do have. Beautiful mug rugs!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

friends visiting is more important than quilting - you will have plenty of time for that when they go back home.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

How cute are those mug rugs...enjoy your friends!

Elzaan said...

By the end of this year, you will look like a mug rug and squares. You have done a great job!
Great way to use up some scraps and left over fabric.

InGa said...

Nice christmas mug rugs.. :-)
Thanks for sharing ideas for scrap use.
Regards from a Norwegian living in Skåne..

zarina said...

Astrid - did you make the Santas and angels from scratch? Lovely work.

Anonymous said...

Lovely mugrugs! Love the angels :)
Gun, Sweden