Friday, April 13, 2012

Potholders and UFO #6

Finishing UFO's become a bit overwhelming at times, doesn't it?
I have worked on UFO's lately; the binding is thread basted on 6 projects, but I can't get myself to sit down and do the hand stitching. I get myself into several excuses and one of them is to make a pair of potholders.


UFO #6 this year is finished.
A winter/Christmas table topper featuring happy dancing snowmen. Looks like it has been approved, or... am I wrong? LOL


I still have 6 winter/Christmas place mats to hand stitch the binding and do some embroidery, but I'm not sure I'll do them now.
Confession: I'm tired of seeing winter/Christmas fabrics! LOL



4 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Everything came out so well! The pot holders are too nice to actually use! Why do cats love to sit all over quilts?! My cat does the same thing. They know it's nice and comfy!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

It's soooo good to finish off some UFO's isn't it Astrid!!! YOU GO GIRL...

Unknown said...

I constantly think I HAVE to finish at least some of my UFO's, but then another new fun project comes sliding in from the left...... :o) I admire the ones who have the strenght to resist and finish up what they started! I love the dancing snowmen, they are so cute :o)

Anonymous said...

Du er såå flink Astrid :-) Jeg har kun fått ferdig to ufo'er foreløpig og tror det blir med det. Har levert fra meg to til Merete for quilting, men vet ikke når jeg får de tilbake, og om jeg da rekker å sy på lukkekanten før 1/5.
Hadde en liten sytørke-periode før påske, og har nettopp begynt å få litt inspirasjon igjen...og da er det ikke gamle ufo'er som frister mest :-)